Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Addiction - Voidstar

Come be my addiction
I need a new high
want a better death
don't want what this world can provide

I don't wanna escape no
I don't need any lies
I'll breath you in
Stare you rite in the eyes

I might be lost
but i like whr i am
d devil luks betr dn
what i had in mind

its a beautifuk day/world/me
n endless night

i've dreamt before but this pain is real
you won't hear any screams
you mite c a smile
i wasn't looking for love
bt i hv found d 1
a fayal attraction
d reazn 2 die
cum b my reflectn
m tired of the lies
i'll breath you in
stare you rite in d eyes

bful...


put n end two my obsession
wida bullet 2 her brain
she'll get time for introspection
i'l dig her a nice grave..

2 comments:

  1. u got a copy of this one? and hey, whats with the verification? i thought it pisses u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. will mail u sun...

    oh is it on??.. i didn't realize... will just turn it off...

    ReplyDelete